This blog will help you resolve normal problems that can cause your computer to run slowly. These problems could include a faulty or bugged program, corrupted or bugged updates, a full hard drive, low on RAM, or an over processed CPU. We’ll take you through making sure your system is up to date, cleaning up your disk, deleting unused programs, checking your memory and CPU, and finally adjusting settings to get the most speed from your system
1. Make Sure your Computer is upto date
- Open the Start Menu
- Select the Setting icon
- Select Updates & Security
There are many reasons for computer & laptop working slow and need to repair from a professional person. So, it’s a common problem for people and businesses across all industries, which can negatively impact productivity. So, first of all, try to fix it. Have a look at the picture above. If not, then we are here to resolve it. Before place an order, let us know what type of repair is required to fix. For your peace of mind, we have a 100% money-back guarantee, so order with confidence.
Once we know the issues, then we will remotely enter your Windows computer or laptop to clean unused apps, files, viruses and useful PC cleaning software to maintain. So, your PC or laptop will run faster, which eventually save you time.
Step By Step Guide:
- Delete of startup services and Temps files
- Uninstallation of programs you don’t need
- Cleaning of your hard disk from junk files
- Malware cleaning
- Install software that clean automatic junk files and unused software so that you don’t need to hire other technical people later. And your computer runs smoothly.